We version our API to ensure that we can improve the system with new breaking features, but ensure that our previous integrators will not be affected.
Please Note You should always include the
pinch-version header when making requests to our API. Though technically optional, without it you will be routed the latest version which almost certainly will change and break your code.
- Implented event filtering to a single event type
- Merchant updates
- Updated the Merchant endpoints to add/retrieve more data especially contact information for both the company and the primary contact at that company.
- Brought Merchants and Managed Merchants into line so they have the same properties
- Added credit card endpoints and the concept of payment sources.
- The original and the best. Well, at least the original.
Updated 7 months ago